Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions
All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT. Any cancellation or alteration to a booking must be received in writing. In the event that a company or individual wishes to cancel a table or individual tickets, the following charges shall apply:
- Four months prior to event 50% of total cost
- Three months prior to event 100% of the total cost. Your table or delegate place is not guaranteed until we have received written confirmation from you. Please do not invite other media. Media organisations is restricted to those authorised by Garavi Gujarat Publications (or Asian Trade Publications, depends on the event)
- The Organisers of the Pharmacy Business Awards is Asian Media Group, 1 Silex Street London SE1 0DW
- By entering the Pharmacy Business Awards, the entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and to be bound by them. These rules include any instructions set out with the online entry form.
- All readers of Pharmacy Business who are pharmacists or staff of an independent community pharmacy may enter the Awards. It is perfectly acceptable to nominate yourself, your pharmacy, your team or your company.
- The competition is open to pharmacists/pharmacies in the UK and Channel Islands
- All pharmacies which qualify for the shortlist will be visited by the Awards ‘Roving’ judge and will then be judged by an independent panel of experts
- The Organisers reserves the right, as its absolute discretion, to reject any entry that it deems inappropriate.
- Entries will only be accepted if they are submitted on the online entry form and completed in full.
- The decision of the judges will be absolute and final.
- Finalists will be invited to attend the Pharmacy Business Awards on XXXXX at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge, London where the winners will be announced. No prior intimation about the winners will be given. All winners will be listed and profiled in Pharmacy Business
- All finalists will automatically gain one complimentary place at the Pharmacy Business Awards. Should you wish to book extra places for family or colleagues please contact the events manager
- The Awards is not open to employees, agents or associates of Bristol Laboratories, Cipla, Nelsons, RB UK, Sigma Pharmaceuticals, and Asian Media Group, or employees or associates of agencies connected with the Awards
- Closing date for submitting entries will be Friday 10th April 2020. Entries received after this date cannot be guaranteed entry into the Awards. To reserve a seat or a table at the Pharmacy Business Awards or for any further information about the Awards please contact Tanuja Parekh, events manager email@example.com